Become a Member and Save
IPVS Membership Benefits:
Since its foundation, the mission of the International Papillomavirus Society (IPVS) has been to contribute to the elimination of papillomavirus-related diseases. We strive to facilitate research on papillomaviruses and their associated diseases, and to promote the translation of research results into new clinical applications and public health policies.
IPVS is the global authority on papillomaviruses and has members in over 70 countries worldwide. The multidisciplinary composition of IPVS membership is one of the key strengths of the society, one that we continuously seek to develop. Whether your focus may be basic science, clinical research, or public health & epidemiology, we strive to create synergies in working together to advance knowledge on HPV.
Join the IPVS now and become part of our global community. You will enjoy plenty of advantages and exclusive benefits:
- NEW! Exclusive access to IPVS Education Center – our year-round platform for online educational resources on HPV and related diseases
- NEW! Access to IPVS webinars recording (non-members can only attend live webinars but not watch them afterwards)
- NEW! Join the IPVS Mentorship program (as a mentor or mentee)
- NEW! Participate in IPVS ECHO® meetings – a telementoring platform offered to members to support their knowledge and amplify their clinical skills in the management of patients with HPV-related diseases
- Discounted IPV Conference registration rate
- Ongoing access to IPVC 2021 presentations
- Free or discounted offers to IPVS Partners’ Events
- Access to the HPV Hub – the online knowledge sharing space for HPV advocacy & awareness
- Opportunity to participate in the International HPV Awareness Campaign as a local IPVS ambassador
- Scholarship opportunities
- Participation in IPVS governance and elections
- Opportunity to serve in purposeful Committees and projects
- Newsletters and updates in the field
- Access to IPVS members directory
NOTE: IPVS membership is entered on a calendar basis.
Membership runs from January 1st through December 31st.