Become a Member and Save
As per previous years, IPVS members get IPVC 2023 registration savings.
Currently not a member?
You can benefit from a Special Discounted Package: IPVS Membership & Conference Registration!
Become a member or renew your membership while registering for the Virtual Conference, and you will get both – Conference registration AND Membership benefits – for less than the regular IPVC 2023 ticket price.
You will save up to USD165 (compared to booking the two separately).
NOTE: IPVS membership is for a calendar year and membership provided through the package will be valid until December 31, 2023.
IPVS Membership Benefits:
IPVS is the global authority on papillomaviruses. Our mission is to contribute to the prevention, control and eventual elimination of papillomavirus-related diseases. The multidisciplinary composition of IPVS membership is one of the key strengths of the society, one that we continuously seek to develop. Whether your focus may be basic science, clinical research, or public health & epidemiology, together we strive to create synergies in working together to advance knowledge on HPV.
As an IPVS member, you will enjoy many advantages and exclusive benefits:
- NEW! Opportunity to join the IPVS Mentorship program (as mentor or mentee)
- Discounted IPV Conference registration rate
- Exclusive access to IPVS Education Center – our year-round platform for online educational resources on HPV and related diseases
- Access to IPVS webinars recording (non-members can only attend live webinars but not watch them afterwards)
- Participate in IPVS ECHO® meetings – a telementoring platform offered to members to support their knowledge and amplify their clinical skills in the management of patients with HPV-related diseases
- Ongoing access to IPVC 2020 & IPVC 2021 presentations and abstracts
- and much more!
- Free or discounted offers to IPVS Partners’ Events
- Access to the HPV Hub – the online knowledge sharing space for HPV advocacy & awareness
- Opportunity to participate in the International HPV Awareness Campaign as a local IPVS ambassador
- Grant and award opportunities
- Participation in IPVS governance and elections
- Opportunity to serve in purposeful Committees and projects
- Newsletters and updates in the field
- Access to IPVS members directory
NOTE: IPVS membership is entered on a calendar basis and runs from January 1st through December 31st.