Past CME/CPD Accreditation
In 2023 IPVC will once again strive to deliver high quality educational program and apply for CME/CPD accreditation.
Below you can see the IPVC accreditation history over the past few years:
- IPVC 2020: Up to 26 CME Credits
- IPVC 2020: Up to 35 CME Credits
- IPVC 2018: Up to 30 CME Credits
- IPVC 2018: Up to 27 CME Credits
Commitment to the Highest Standards in CME/CPD
Kenes is committed to being a valuable and knowledgeable partner in the design and delivery of educationally strong, independent, transparent, and effective CME/CPD programmes. Kenes is a proud member of the Good CME Practice Group (gCMEp), a member organisation contributing to improving health outcomes by:
- Championing best practice in CME/CPD
- Maintaining and improving standards
- Mentoring and educating
- Working in collaboration with critical stakeholders
Membership in the Good CME Practice Group illustrates the Kenes commitment to high standards and knowledgeable partnership with its clients in the design and delivery of educationally strong, independent, transparent, effective, and financially viable medical events.