In line with the IPVS mission of addressing the most recent advances across the spectrum of PV research, conference theme will include
- the epidemiology and molecular biology of PVs;
- animal models for the study of papillomavirus disease;
- basic immunology and pathogenesis of PVs;
- therapeutic and prophylactic vaccines;
- prevention of HPV associated cancers particularly cervical cancer and other PV-associated diseases,
- promotion of the spread of the scientific knowledge to benefit the whole community.
Our overarching theme will be harnessing the power of innovation from HPV research to deliver globally prevention and control of HPV-related disease.
Have a look at the program at a glance to get acquainted with sessions waiting for you in Barcelona.
Session details are provided in the interactive program below.