Click on the interactive program to get detailed information for each session in the Conference program. The calendar contains the most up-to-date information. Have a look at the program at a glance to get an overview of the sessions waiting for you.
All times are stated in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) – Washington D.C. time.
* Updated as of March 28, 2023
** Program remains subject to change.
In line with the IPVS mission of addressing the most recent advances across the spectrum of PV research, Conference topics will include:
- Expanding scientific knowledge to benefit the whole community
- Prevention of HPV infection and their associated diseases and cancers especially cervical cancer
- The epidemiology and molecular biology of PVs
- Animal models for the study of papillomavirus disease
- Basic immunology and pathogenesis of PVs
- Therapeutic and prophylactic vaccines
- Changes in screening and HPV vaccination in Japan
Our overarching theme will be “Translation of research, new discoveries and education into clinical practice and public health to eliminate HPV and related diseases globally.”