The IPVC 2024 Scientific Program will center around this year’s theme, “Equitable, Evidence-Based Approaches to HPV Disease”. Our Program aims to offer comprehensive insights into various papillomavirus (PV)-related subjects, catering to both experts and non-experts alike, ranging from basic science to clinical applications and global health impact.
Our Scientific Program boasts an exceptional lineup of speakers, consisting of renowned worldwide leaders in the field. Their participation ensures a distinctive platform for education and open discussion, fostering valuable exchanges of knowledge and ideas.
All times are stated in Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) – Edinburgh, UK time.
** Program remains subject to change.
In line with the IPVS mission of addressing the most recent advances across the spectrum of PV research, Conference topics will include:
- Prevention and management of HPV-associated diseases and cancer, including non-cervical cancers
- The epidemiology of papillomaviruses
- Molecular biology of papillomaviruses and cellular responses to infection
- Immunity to Papillomavirus infection
- What’s new in therapeutic and prophylactic vaccines
- Equity in global cervical cancer elimination
- Emerging HPV diagnostics and applications
- Expanding scientific knowledge to the benefit of the entire research community