The 34th International Papillomavirus Conference & Basic Science, Clinical and Public Health Workshops will be a virtual conference.
FEES FOR VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE INCLUDE:
- Access for to all scientific content: pre-recorded & selected live interactive sessions
- After the official conference days – access for up to 3 months to all available content
- Access to abstracts/posters online
- Access to the Opening Ceremony
- Access to the virtual Exhibition Area and meet the exhibitors
- Access to available Industry sessions and the latest research and technology
- Online networking opportunities
To learn more about the conference registration rates and conditions, please visit the dedicated website page.
IPVC 2021 Theme
The 2021 conference theme is “Research and education for HPV elimination” and through workshops, invited lectures, and oral and poster sessions presenting the latest research results, the conference will cover papillomavirus (PV)-related topics from basic science to global health impact. We will be paying special attention to HPV prevention and control in populations that are most vulnerable to HPV disease worldwide, including those in Low and Middle Income Countries.
In line with the IPVS mission of addressing the most recent advances across the spectrum of PV research, conference topics will include:
- the epidemiology and molecular biology of PVs;
- animal models for the study of papillomavirus disease;
- basic immunology and pathogenesis of PVs;
- therapeutic and prophylactic vaccines;
- prevention of HPV associated cancers particularly cervical cancer and other PV-associated diseases, promotion of the spread of the scientific knowledge to benefit the whole community.
Together we will harness the power of innovation from HPV research to deliver global prevention and control of HPV-related disease.
Review the conference program for more details.
To benefit from reduced registration rates, you have to be in good standing for paid membership during the Conference.
For more information, please visit https://ipvsoc.org/become-a-member/
The official language of the Conference is English.
IPVC on Social Media
7, rue François-Versonnex,
C.P. 6053, 1211 Geneva 6