A number of grants and awards will be offered to selected abstract presenters at IPVC 2023.
Early career researchers are considered those who are early career, researchers who have completed their final degree within the last 5 years.
Abstract submitters will be eligible for these awards if at the time of the abstract submission process they indicate they would like to apply for a registration grant. No special application is required. Those selected for and accepting a grant must be active members of IPVS.
You will be asked in the abstract submission process to indicate your eligibility for the following grants:
- Registration Grants for Early Career Researchers and Graduate Students
- Registration Grants for Low and Lower-Middle-Income Countries (World Bank Classification)
- Travel Scholarships for Low and Lower-Middle-Income Countries (World Bank Classification)
- Registration Grants for Indigenous People
- IPVS Founders Travel Awards in memory of Michel Roy and Elaine M. Smith
- Early Career Presentation Awards
Extended deadline to submit an abstract to apply for a grant: October 11, 2022.