IPVS Members Save More
IPVC 2020 postponed to July 20-24, 2020
IPVS members will get extra savings to IPVC 2020.
Become a member today and start benefiting.
NOTE: IPVS membership is entered on a calendar basis.
Membership runs from January 1st through December 31st.
Since its foundation, the mission of IPVS has been to facilitate research on human and animal papillomaviruses and their associated diseases, and to promote the translation of research results into new clinical applications and public health policies.
IPV Society has members in over 60 countries worldwide. Your membership – time, energy, creativity and financial support – is critical to help IPVS achieve its mission!
Join the IPVS now and become part of our community, you will have the chance to enjoy plenty of advantages and exclusive benefits:
- Discounted IPV Conference registration rate
- Scholarship opportunities
- Participation in IPVS governance and elections
- Eligibility to apply for IPVS board and officer positions
- Participation in IPVS committee activities and projects
- IPVS-sponsored regional meetings
- Newsletters and updates in the field
- Provision of membership certificate
- Discounted publication rate in official open-access journal of IPVS: Papillomavirus Research (PVR Journal)
- Access to IPVS members directory
- Free postings on the IPVS job board