#IPVC2021 Twitter Ambassador Program
WILL YOU BE OUR NEW TWITTER AMBASSADOR? JOIN THE #IPVC2021 CONVERSATION!
IPVC looks to develop the worldwide community of scientists and professionals working on HPV and its related diseases.
We will bring together researchers, clinicians and other health professionals to share knowledge and ideas on papillomaviruses and their associated diseases. By sharing knowledge on innovation from HPV research, we are united to work towards global prevention, control and the eventual elimination of HPV-related diseases.
But you don’t have to wait until the Conference in November, to be part of the discussion! Lead the #IPVC2021 conversation and be at the core of this community, by becoming our Twitter ambassador.
We are looking for engaged individuals who are interested in the IPVC topics, active on social media and ready to spread the word before and during the Conference.
What does it mean to be an IPVC 2021 ambassador?
As an IPVC 2021 Twitter ambassador you will tweet before and during the Conference on IPVC lectures/topics/tracks you are personally interested in.
What are the benefits for our ambassadors?
Apart from being at the center of a growing international community, IPVC 2021 Twitter ambassadors will receive recognition and extra exposure through the conference Twitter channel, AND if you are among the Top Social Media influencers, you will win one of the attractive prizes:
- 1st Price: A free IPVC registration for 2023 + a workshop registration
- 2nd Price: A free IPVC registration for 2023
- 3rd Price: A free IPVS membership for 2022
- 4th Price: A free workshop registration for 2023
- In the months before the conference: The role does not require any more than a total of 2-3 hours a month of your time.
- Onsite: The role will not require more than an hour in total per conference day.
- Please note: As an ambassador, you will have our Social Media manager’s full support and can request assistance with any type of media content created (e.g. video editing/posting/short briefing meetings, etc.)
What does the Twitter ambassador role entail?
- Promote the use of #IPVC2021 before, during and after the Conference and always use the Conference hashtag in your tweets
- At the beginning of each month leading up to the event, the ambassadors will receive an e-mail with marketing material to share, including relevant deadlines and social media tips.
- Post at least twice a month leading up to the Conference after the start of the ambassadors campaign
- Be active during the event:
- Live tweet from scientific sessions, tweet opinion posts, re-tweeting important updates from the IPVS channel
- A chance to reach out to speakers of choice and conduct an interview with them after sessions (with assistance of onsite IPVS social media representative)
- Encourage others to share their experiences
- Share a short video of themselves about why they are attending the event and/or a quote answering the question:
- “What makes IPVC unique?”
- “What are you looking forward to at #IPVC2021?”
- Share a short video of themselves wrapping up 1 or 2 congress days, answering to – what are your #IPVC2021 key takeaways/highlights from today?