Become a Member and Save
As usual, IPVS members get IPVC 2021 registration savings, and can now attend from $120.
Currently not an active member?
You can benefit from a Special Discounted Package: IPVS Membership & Conference Registration!
Become a member or renew your membership while registering for the Virtual Conference, and you will get both – Conference registration AND Membership benefits – for less than the regular IPVC 2021 ticket price.
This saves you up to $179 (compared to booking the two separately).
IPVS Membership Benefits:
Since its foundation, the mission of IPVS has been to facilitate research on human and animal papillomaviruses and their associated diseases, and to promote the translation of research results into new clinical applications and public health policies.
The IPV-Society has members in over 60 countries worldwide. Your membership – time, energy, creativity and financial support – is critical to help IPVS achieve its mission!
As an IPVS member, you will enjoy plenty of advantages and exclusive benefits:
- Discounted IPV Conference registration rate
- Ongoing access to IPVC 2020 presentations
- Access to the HPV Hub: the online knowledge sharing space for HPV advocacy & awareness
- Scholarship opportunities
- Participation in IPVS governance and elections
- Eligibility to apply for IPVS board and officer positions
- Participation in IPVS committee activities and projects
- IPVS-sponsored regional meetings
- Newsletters and updates in the field
- Access to IPVS members directory
NOTE: IPVS membership is entered on a calendar basis.
Membership runs from January 1st through December 31st.